Monday, May 04, 2009
today was fun! woke up at 10 am and was just slacking around on the com and asking michelle what she was gg to wear today until about 11.30 am when I was supposed to leave the house to meet them (mmichelle, ssuelynn and kkaye) at bugis. and i realised (yes at 1130am) that I had pile of laundry to iron. so yea i was late (altho i know its nt surprising, but I really really intended to be on time! )
we ate at soup soon, the chicken mushrom meaty pot pie isnt very good. the one at country manna is a whole lot better. but then again country manna is almost extinct now, tho they might still have a branch at great world city!
i had a really good time hanging out w mich, k and sl cos theyre a uber fun bunch of ppl :) so it was nice to be out aft the whole post exam thing.
though poor mich was the target of lots of jibes about funny pronounciation today.
ate at lavender!!! yummy prawn mee :) and red bean pancake too!
rain on your parade
8:40 AM