</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20153008?origin\x3dhttp://cassie-couture.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

was exploring chinatown before heading to timbre for pharm dinner
but I left aft 15 mins cos I had to go watch slumdog, its good by the way!!! I think the little boy Jamal is cute. but yes the movie was pretty insightful.

anyway, about chinatown. remember that 42 bucks river island scarf I bought before my trip to korea? and I was talking about how gorgeous it was? I saw the same scarf, the exact same weaving pattern , but a different colour though, being sold for 4 for 10 bucks, and 2 for 6 bucks at some little tourist trap stall ! ARGH. sheesh I couldnt believe I was ripped off that badly! im never going to buy river island stuff again, or rather try not to. or maybe just the scarves la. but then again one scarf in my wardrobe is enough. assuming their cost price was 2.50 (although Im pretty sure it was much less due to economies of scale and all) thats a 1680% profit!

:(((

chinatown was an eye-opener cos it was like this side of singapore which i'd never seen before, tourist trap stalls and all

rain on your parade
8:01 PM


cassandra

a gladness acorn

-

rgps smss acjc nus
nineteen

Talk



Links

LINK| LINK| +afreen
+AliCia
+calvin
+CHERIE&DHANUJ
+DebOrAH
+currentcurrants)
+eSther
+florence
+grace
+JeaNette
+jia
+LaUra
+LouiSa
+Lukas!
+mandy
+melinda
+MicHelle
+michelle law
+noah
+PaMeLa
+rachel
+RTOL
+SaM
+shanshan
+Sharon
+sherilyn
+shuying
+Sze
+WaNda
+1502
+yanrong
+zihui

The memories

December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 October 2009

Credits

Designer:poisonlove}
Brushes:1|2
Fonts:1
Image:1
REMEMBER!Please DO NOT rip or remove the credits:D! THANKS!