Thursday, February 05, 2009
im so glad i dont have school tomorrow! well there's lsm lecture but since there's webcast I'm going to be studying from home.its great to relax at home for a day after having 8ams for the past 4 days.
monday's pharm prac was so messed up. we had to pack 200 mg of Diazepam (I think) powder into size 3 capsules. so i did the first 2 and the balance said 200 mg. then after that i did the rest and the balance wouldnt hit 200 mg no matter how much i packed and the silly thing was already overflowing. it stayed at 150 mg, 160mg, 170mg. and then just to check i weighed the first 2 capsules and they weighed 150mg. i asked the lab tech and he said i could have double tared the thing. so since i ran out of time i gave up and started on the charcoal powder capsules. but the same thing happened. couldnt hit 200 mg either although it was full. its so depressing cos everything is graded so i was really angry with myself. and the phd student just stood around me and told me to do it again. aargh.
okay i'll stop ranting cos i;'ve already gotten over that although it took me an entire day to do so.
I actually managed to stay awake without any coffee this week, although I'm sleeping later.
and I think I'm going nuts.argh.it sucks being all by yourself in your own world.
oh btw the jap food at engine is over priced and not that nice, im just warning you =)
physio is killing me.
on the positive side its a good thing im not a med student :)
rain on your parade
2:27 AM