Friday, December 26, 2008
sadly the dye of my scarf ran so i suspect the colours got a bit mixed up.like the blue threads became purple. =((( but i just had to wash it, imagine people's neck germs on your scarf.
got a pair of footless tights from topshop. they're going to be my equivalent of thermal underwear (as in under - wear) when i hit korea. the pair they had at winter time was pretty ugly and more expensive. river island sale is prettty awesome, especially for the shoes! but im so broke now so i have to curb my spending.
im pretty excited about going to korea! taking a plane and playing with REAL snow, and not snowcity snow. and its even better cos we're going with my cousins and family
haha when i realise im not adequately equipped to handle the bitter cold maybe I'll start regretting.
i'll miss one person! :)
actually since i need to bring my laptop for cors bidding and stuff it'll be like i never left singapore. speaking of CORS, i think I'll end up taking the modules I didn't really want. and I ont get to take french either.sigh.
rain on your parade
3:10 AM