Saturday, April 12, 2008
yesterday I was at peace centre and this aquarium on the first floor was emptying their dirty water onto the pavement. either that or there could have been a leak or something.so in order not to get my nice adidas shoes wet i had to carefully skip onto the dry bits of pavement. this caucasian guy dressed in a red collared shirt and khaki pants did the same, except he also said: "stupid bloody idiots, singaporeans" ah i was quite offended and I probably would have confronted him if not for me having to rush down to vivocity.
i got my shoes at a 50% discount!and I'm quite terrified of dirtying them. but yet i stupidly wore them to my driving lesson where not only did the heels get dirty cos of the car mat, i couldnt really control the pedals very well. oh well im sticking to my ballerina pumps next time.
rain on your parade
2:25 AM