</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20153008?origin\x3dhttp://cassie-couture.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 04, 2008

My last day of the vet work attachment was pretty eventful.Besides the usual dog/cat consults I actually saw a hamster consultation! AND A TERRAPIN CONSULTATION as well, but I still don't think vets make a lot of $ even though owners have to pay consultation fees that are about 4 times the cost of the pet itself.

today I was fortunate enough to witness a caesaerean on a chihuahua!it was super cool!after the belly got sliced open the vet broke this brownish pouch and took out one puppy, and then she dug some more and dug out another puppy.and another and another and another and another. yup SIX in total. 6 little puppies each the size of your index finger! I was quite afraid to shake them as I had been instructed to in order to get the water out of their lungs cos they looked so delicate. and they made such adorable squeals!

and then I saw a west highland terrier being spayed, nothing new. and then a male pomeranian being castrated! this one was special because it had a retained testicle, which is genetically inherited, thus one looks smaller than the other.Instead of being in that pouch like thing it's retained in the abdomen.

I think I have gotten over my cat phobia! I made friends with this adorable cat called ASH. its a kitten actually. It has lovely green eyes and it's ultra playful. It's always clawing at this chimpanzee soft toy I tied outside its cage. It's probably the first cat that I've actually carried for fun.












rain on your parade
8:19 AM


cassandra

a gladness acorn

-

rgps smss acjc nus
nineteen

Talk



Links

LINK| LINK| +afreen
+AliCia
+calvin
+CHERIE&DHANUJ
+DebOrAH
+currentcurrants)
+eSther
+florence
+grace
+JeaNette
+jia
+LaUra
+LouiSa
+Lukas!
+mandy
+melinda
+MicHelle
+michelle law
+noah
+PaMeLa
+rachel
+RTOL
+SaM
+shanshan
+Sharon
+sherilyn
+shuying
+Sze
+WaNda
+1502
+yanrong
+zihui

The memories

December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 October 2009

Credits

Designer:poisonlove}
Brushes:1|2
Fonts:1
Image:1
REMEMBER!Please DO NOT rip or remove the credits:D! THANKS!