Monday, April 14, 2008
my boredom has found me a new hobby-baking!today i wanted to make cherry and chocolate tiramisu.(see i can bake something besides cookies) but then i realised I didnt know what trifle sponges were and I didnt have any cherry brandy. so after consulting tiramisu expert melinda i figured i could just use normal sponge cake.so tmr im going to try making tiramisu or creme brulee (when i figure out what creme fraiche is)
i had an interesting driving lesson today. I suspect my driving instructor is trying to intro me to one of her students. so I couldnt really concentrate on my driving cos she was discussing how important it is to get a husband with good character and not to have PMS etc etc etc. quite funny actually, she has such an adorable grand daughter. I got to drive all the way to her kindergarten!
rain on your parade
7:15 AM