Saturday, January 20, 2007
i actually learnt something useful during sectionals yesterday, too bad yanrong wasnt there.but PEIQIAN was there.how fun.
i am either clueless about chinese new year songs OR the chinese new year song that we're gonna play is one of those new age kinds which dont sound very CNY-ish at all.or at least, thats how it sounds on the piano.
we had new j1s coming in today.how cute.except they dont seem very friendly.jackson kept telling me to go talk to them and do my job as PR blah blah blah, and I DID.but since they didnt seem very enthusiastic I went off to fervently practise playing chun after that. a few hours later, I realised that I'm not even in charge of PR. Im supposed to do welfare. but everyone knows how bad i am at welfare.cos im a lousy math rep who didnt want to help the class print out the math induction template cos i didnt want to go photocopy it. but it REALLY was because I ddnt see a point in doing so since its already in ur notes and you do not get a mathematical induction template to write on during exams.
anyway la mian on fridays is yummy.
oh i went for swim pe on friday.where i experienced 2 things
1)almost getting kicked in my face
2) the realisation that i can't swim straight.
rain on your parade
11:52 PM