Friday, September 01, 2006


HAHA CHECK IT OUT. EMUS! so cute right. they were both pictures given to me by ppl by the way.
yesterday my classmate asked me whether i was with this guy, cos she had seen me 'fighting' with him. haha ok it was so ridiculous that i burst out laughing. and anyway ewww NO WAY.
ahaha im elated that I have found out the title of the song that I;ve fallen in love with. its smile by lily allen. hmm i bet this song will go to the top of the charts just like how hips dont lie and buttons went zooming to the top.
I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone
At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile I go ahead
when i first heard it i cldnt believe my ears cos ppl generally dont sing abt feeling happy when youre sad. ahh thats why this song is cool =)
gah im so annoyed with my bro. he is completely addicted to this stupid game called rakion i think. which is all of lousy graphics and a silly concept.no offense to the rakion lovers out there though. and i had to tell him to get off the computer more than ten times today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE LAW!have a sweet 17th birthday. HAHA i feel 4 days older than you. but anyway mich you're a great girl and so you deserve to have a great day. with or without nightcrawler *POOM* ;) i hope you get more tantalising each dday. HAHAHAehh theres CO tmr at an unearthly hour of 9am. gahh. i dont feel like tan tiao-ing at 9 am especially with my silly zhongruan that disintegrates in my hands. yes 4 frets came off at the last combined practice. and its not my fault. i know this cos frets fell off when calvin used it too. so its not me.
oh yea yesterday mich mel and i went around looking for HIx in cine cos we saw him at the escalators at cine while dining at subway. unfortunately we cldnt find HIx so that meant no free pizza or whatever cos he had disappeared. but i found him at pastamania after mich and mel left to watch the devil wears prada. surprisingly, hix wasnt surrounded by girls this time. Hix is a buaya.a not hot buaya
oh yes i am super deluded i think. sometimes i just have to force myself to get back to reality =)
rain on your parade
4:20 AM