Friday, August 18, 2006
here's what happened during the national day holiday week
-NATIONAL DAY: had dinner with jeanette, michelle, sze, wanda, louisa. it was really great catching up, as it always is talking to jeanette cos shes so bubbly and sociable. too bad shes going to miss my birthday again.
-12th august: Pam's birthday bbq. it was great talking to resh and yusra. but the birthday girl was nowhere to be seen. we felt a bit like princesses cos her friends kept on giving us food cos we were too lazy to do the bbq-ing ourselves.
THIS WEEK.
my luck this week was quite good cos of other thing besides the fact that ostrich said hi to me for the second time this year, seeing that he is so unfriendly and all. but he should say hi because i gave him 2 bucks.
Had math and Chinese test on Wednesday. I expected to mess up my math test but somehow I managed to scrape through to get an A. so, more luck for me. Oh we played touch rugby on Wednesday. Frankly, I rather do ‘taking height and weight’ during PE instead of playing games. But whenever I suggest that mark ng always gives me this look and says “yea, I’ll take you and weigh you” or something like that which really doesn’t make any sense. So ive decided to keep my mouth shut. My team won our touch rugby games. Despite having lousy catchers (me, mayb) and playing against people like renard who say stuff like “aiyah cassie. You no energy ah? Haven’t eat breakfast yet?” Suddenly our class has started hanging out with the wives. someone did something nice on Wednesday.
Nothing much happened on Thursday. OH MY. Yes something happened. Dear Ronald did something very stupid. He tied raffia string around his waist in a dead knot. And then he couldn’t undo the knot. He then asked me for a pair of scissors. But I guess I did something quite mean after that. I said very loudly to michelle “Hey look at Ronald” then the whole class turned, looked, and started laughing. Charissa then handed Ronald a pair of scissors. Ronald had to breathe in really hard before he cut the string. He isn’t as slim as he thinks he is despite his 6 pack then. But oh well, Ronald did get a pair of scissors thanks to me.
Today we played captain’s ball for PE. Why do my friends seem to have all my luck. Anyway, we played a really intense game of captains ball. Unfortunately Ronald wasn’t in my team. If not, we would definitely have won. Ronald is superrrr funny. When he’s looking for people to pass the ball too, he swings his arms and the ball around like he’s executing some gongfu move. I think he does it on purpose. Ronald breaks the general stereotype of a scholar. He was sleeping during bio lecture while holding his notes, with the cover page in front. When lecture was over and dawn asked Ronald to wake up he simply rolled over and faced another direction. It took two loud claps next to his ear to wake him up. Ronald has such funny antics. He’s like a robot. Today he asked during math “Is a concave upwards curve the same as a convex downwards curve?” before rubbing his 6 pack vigorously. But I think I gaze at him too adoringly sometimes that he gets quite freaked out and goes “Yes?” and I don’t think a concave upwards curve is the same as a convex downwards curve.
The whole sc2 sat with the wives, mich mel and I today, which is really quite unusual since they always hang out in the canteen. We had a good table today, thanks to the wives.master wife (joel) flaunted his superiority and authority over wife 2 by squirting wife 2 (renard) in the face with water. I decided to get out of the way just in case I got squirted too, but somehow in the scuffle, I got squirted.
I am starting to feel bad about being mean to a certain someone. I know it feels awful to be excluded so I;m going to start talking nicely to him although he’s weird. So don’t start teasing me abt being with him or anything. Surely he knows that we think he’s weird.
I’m just so annoyed with some people now. and its for various reasons like the way u guys draw up this whole image that is really quite opposite to the ideals i stand for
rain on your parade
2:18 AM