</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20153008?origin\x3dhttp://cassie-couture.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

the CO post application form says

projected term results?
my answer would be
GP fail
Chinese fail
the rest I shall not say in case I jinx myself.

i actually forgot to finish up my chinese compo.
smart me.

and i lost my st margs jacket! i am absolutely devastated. Its my second jacket after I lost the first one.

michelleangelo. I'll do ur quiz after exams. I'm lazy. not that world cup is more important

SPAIN GOT KICKED OUT. not that I have anything against spain. why i havent watched a single of their matches. just that melinda was so confident they were going to go all the way to the finals. ahh i see melindas blog now with torres face there. now now i realise torres is really not that good looking.cristiano ronaldo is btr. from far. hot from far, far from hot. but who cares. support PORTUGAL!!!

no luck with dorky.

rain on your parade
9:58 PM


cassandra

a gladness acorn

-

rgps smss acjc nus
nineteen

Talk



Links

LINK| LINK| +afreen
+AliCia
+calvin
+CHERIE&DHANUJ
+DebOrAH
+currentcurrants)
+eSther
+florence
+grace
+JeaNette
+jia
+LaUra
+LouiSa
+Lukas!
+mandy
+melinda
+MicHelle
+michelle law
+noah
+PaMeLa
+rachel
+RTOL
+SaM
+shanshan
+Sharon
+sherilyn
+shuying
+Sze
+WaNda
+1502
+yanrong
+zihui

The memories

December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 October 2009

Credits

Designer:poisonlove}
Brushes:1|2
Fonts:1
Image:1
REMEMBER!Please DO NOT rip or remove the credits:D! THANKS!