Saturday, January 07, 2006
its sunday. the first week of school has passed in a blink of an eye. so now i shall stop jazing around and sign myself up fro something useful. really.
I have no idea what CCA I;m going to join. I'm thinking netball, chinese orchestra, guitar ensemble. Definitely not uniformed groups. At the CCA fair I was talking to the Chinese orch Pres (who also happens to be a physics genius) and I asked what time they end practice. He said it ends at 5 or 7. I can';t remember which. Then Charlene (OG member) came and said the drama girls said that Chinese Orchestra ends at 11pm. And the President said that it didnt. Only those who were committed acyually stayed back to practice till late. which is equivalent to saying u have to practice late if not it reflects on your total lack of commitment and sene of responsibility.
I'm looking forward to going to school tmr. Its subject lectures all the way. I'm carefully scheduling my lectures so I end school early everyday.
rain on your parade
10:54 PM