Saturday, December 31, 2005
had dinner at laura's house yesterday. it was fun. in attendance was deb, resh, dhanuj, cherie, laura and I. (pam dumped us for a guy)
and the food was yummy
so its the last day of 2005. i haven't achieved very much this year, so hopefully I1ll achieve much more next year.. mayb pick up a new skill or sth. i think belly dancing would be fun.. although I can't imagine myself gyrating my hips blah blah blah... shakira is really good at belly dancing.. her dance moves in La Tortura are like 'wow'!
Fluffy is so cute. I saw him at the animal shelter yesterday while my Mum got the new owner to sign some documents. He's so small now as he had most of his fur shaved off. When I said bye to him as the car was going off, he ran towards the car and wanted to come in. Oh well, that means he hasnt forgotten me
rain on your parade
12:10 AM